Zero waste packaging?
- All of our packaging can be either recycled, compostable, or biodegradable. This is great because this is not the way we want to leave our mark on this earth!
Is your packaging eco-friendly?
- Our mailers and garment bags are both 100% compostable. This means they will break down into nothing, as if they were never there. They are made from 70-80% PBAT (a co-polymer that is completely compostable) and 20-30% PLA (which is a fancy way of saying cornstarch).
- To compost mailers at home, remove any labels, cut them up and place in your compost bin as “brown” materials. These will completely break down within 90 days in a commercial compostable environment, and up to 120 days at home.
- Our garment bags have a shelf life of 10 months, only when the bags are exposed to the elements, light, heat and moisture. If not, they will not start to degrade for at least a year.
- Mailer certifications: Australia: Home Compostable (AS5810) and Commercially Compostable (AS4736). International: Home Compostable (EN13432) and Commercially Compostable (EN13432)
- Garment bag certification: Home Compostable (AS5810)
What other materials do you use in your packaging?
- Our tissue paper is 100% recycled and FSC certified. It is also recyclable and compostable.
- Our uncoated, recycled stickers are made from 100% post-consumer waste, and is biodegradable.
- Our Notecard is 100% recycled content, 100% post consumer waste. It is recyclable and naturally biodegradable. This Milkweed paper stock is manufactured in a carbon neutral, Green Seal Certified process with 100% wind power.
- Our shipping labels have recycle compatible adhesive, and is recyclable. The release liner is 100% recycled & curb side recyclable.
- We use recyclable water activated tape for sealing our box packages.
Why does my package look ripped open?
- Sometimes our packages for International orders going to/or via the U.S undergo a random check at the post office. Even though we wrapped your parcel very cutely, these checks are part of their policy. The parcel will be torn open/ cut open by the post office and might be resealed in their own shipping supplies and tape.
- As a new company, we will constantly be revising all our processes and shipping providers, until we have come to our best option.
What currency is your pricing in?
- Our pricing is in Canadian dollars but you can view the price in your own currency, by clicking on the currency icon it at the bottom left of our website.
Prices listed on our website do not include taxes. When purchasing your order, sales tax (where applicable) and shipping charges will be calculated on the total value of merchandise, and will be shown on the Order Summary page. Purchases made using gift cards will be charged applicable taxes.
- Customers are expected to handle and pay for any customs & duties if applicable, for orders that are outside of Canada. The listed price of our products do not include any taxes, shipping or duties.
- Shipping is free only in Canada, once signed into a la-leur.com account, with a minimum spend of $150 CAD before taxes.
- Yes, we offer curb side pickup outside our studio location: 1178 Bloor street west, Toronto, ON
- Save on shipping and schedule a specified pickup day and time with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our pickup times are set to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 4-6pm. Please remember to wear a mask when receiving your order.
- At the moment, we ship to Canada, US, UK and other countries. If your country isn't listed for shipping, let us know and we can accommodate your request.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Do you offer refunds?
- If for some reason you are unhappy with your order, we can issue you a refund or store credit.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on discounted, sale items and gift cards. Shipping charges are also non-refundable.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. This return request must be communicated via email to email@example.com
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn and with its original packaging.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your return.
- Include your order number and let us know which product(s) you wish to return.
- If you received the wrong item or merchandise that was damaged, please attach photos to your email.
- We will respond in less than 48 hours.
- If your return is eligible, we can either arrange in person returns at our studio downtown Toronto or you can mail the package back to us.
- Our mailers are reusable with a second sticky strip to reseal for convenient returns.
- Refunds or store credit will be issued within 7 days of receiving your returned merchandise, after inspection and approval.
- Due to limited stock, we cannot guarantee exchanges, but we will facilitate the exchange when possible.
- Email us at email@example.com to put through your request.
- Each first purchase (while stocks last) comes with a branded La Leur measuring tape. This will come in handy for all of your future clothing purchases online. We know it hasn't been easy with the restrictions of the pandemic. We want to make your online shopping experience better with this handy tape measure.
- Visit our Size Guide for the proper way to measure yourself and for size charts,
- You can always feel free to contact us via email or social media, if you are not entirely sure on which size to order.
- All of our styles are true to size.
- Our Valentina knit top was meant to fit snug on the body, but you can size up if you prefer a looser fit.
- Our Mimi bustier is true to size, and also has adjustable shoulder straps for the perfect fit.
- Our Ella pant is true to size, but you can size up as there is an adjustable waistband which allows an oversized fit. It is also perfect for smaller waists and bigger hips. If you have trouble finding pants to fit you right, search no more!
- Our Juliette skirt is true to size.